Targeting Maths (AC) Student Book 3
Publisher: Pascal Press
The Australian Curriculum Edition Targeting Maths Year 3 Student Book has been specifically written to meet the Australian Curriculum requirements of primary school Year 3. Features of the Targeting Maths program include:
– Australian Curriculum Alignment Complete coverage of all Year 3 Content descriptions for mathematics;
– Fully integrated Problem-solving Program Actively builds students’ abilities to think mathematically, problem solve and communicate their answers in a variety of ways;
– Term Investigations Students plan and work through problems that extend their mathematical fluency;
– In-stage topic alignment for composite classes Each Targeting Maths Student Book in Stage 2 (Student Book Year 3 and Year 4) match topic-by-topic;
– Regular Revision Regular revision pages maintain skills.
This book aims to teach Year 3 students:
– patterns and multiples
– 4-digit numbers
– subtraction strategies
– symmetry and angles.
The Australian Curriculum Edition Targeting Maths Year 3 Student Book introduces NAPLAN* practice, with a variety of activities designed to familiarise students with NAPLAN*-style questions and prepare them for NAPLAN testing.