Targeting Maths (AC) Student Book 1
Publisher: Pascal Press
Author: Katy Pike
The Australian Curriculum Edition Targeting Maths Year 1 Student Book has been specifically written to meet the Australian Curriculum requirements of primary school Year 1. Features of the Targeting Maths program include:
– Australian Curriculum Alignment Complete coverage of all Year 1 Content descriptions for mathematics.
– Targeting Maths App for iPad The Targeting Maths Year 1 Student Book is fully cross-referenced to the Year 1 Targeting Maths App. Children will benefit from the combination of book-based and digital learning this program provides.
– Fully integrated Problem-solving Program Actively builds students’ abilities to think mathematically, problem solve and communicate their answers in a variety of ways.
– Term Investigations Students plan and work through problems that extend their mathematical fluency.
– In-stage topic alignment for composite classes Each Targeting Maths Student Book in Stage 1 (Student Book Year 1 and Year 2) match topic-by-topic.
– Regular Revision Regular revision pages maintain skills.
This book aims to teach Year 1 students:
– Numbers to 100
– Number patterns
– Addition, subtraction and fractions